Over the last few months your staff team have been working extremely hard on bringing CedarCraft a beautiful overhaul.
It's my pleasure to announce the upcoming release of a brand new website and server!
The current site has served us well for the last seven years or so, but in much need of a face-lift.
Over the years our site has become cluttered and is looking a little dated.
Get yourself ready for the new CedarCraft website on 1st December 2018!
- Much cleaner design and layout overall
- All the features of the current forums and more, including:
- Gallery to share your screenshots
- Events calendar
- Separate 'ban appeal' ticket system (allowing the forums to be used purely for the community)
Due to this, we have opted for a clean slate with the website launch.
This means the forums will be empty and all users will need to register again.
However, the current site will be forever available to browse through and view (just not post) should you want to access an old post or take a trip down memory lane.
The new server update brings a complete overhaul to CedarCraft as you know it!
A brand new map!
With a new multi-server hub system, no longer will we lose old maps when we reset! You will always be able to join and continue to play in old CedarCraft maps (starting with the current map) with the same items, towns and money etc!
Releasing on 15th December 2018, we hope you will join us with the launch (time TBC)
- New stunning map built lovingly over many months by our architect team! Updated to 1.13.2!
- Auto-resetting resource worlds where you can freely mine and gather resources without worrying about the environment!
- Spend Ember to promote yourself up the Cedar hierarchy and unlock special perks along the way! Ability to place TNT, anyone?
- Earn Ember by doing the things you love doing in game, such as mining, farming, chopping wood or simply killing things. As well as money, you will unlock additional special perks when you get experienced enough at a certain job!
- Voting crates that you can unlock every day for voting for our server, packed with some great (and some not-so-great) goodies!
- Towny nations, allowing you to increase the amount of residents towns can have. Town block size reduced (price adjusted accordingly) to allow greater flexibility in making your towns look unique!
- More convenience to players to help easier interaction: all players will be able to teleport to others and to any Towny town!
- Addition and overhaul of many plugins and backend configurations to improve server experience and performance
We look forward to joining you with your new upcoming CedarCraft!
--> 1st December - website launch
--> 15th December - new server launch (time TBC)
We hope you're as excited about these upcoming changes as we are!
See you in game!
- ofLegends likes this
35 guests, 0 anonymous users